An attractive Boho Resort Labradorite Stones Bracelet in Sterling Silver. The bracelet is made with 2 strands: Labradorite stones with silver beads and a silver chain with a round hammered silver charm. Designed in Melbourne by Kiralee McNamara for Murkani.
– Boho Resort Labradorite Stones Bracelet with Sterling Silver beads and round hammered
– Two stranded bracelet features a strand of Labradorite Stones with Sterling Silver beads combined with a Sterling Silver chain and finished with a Karen Hill tribe Silver round charm.
– Made in Sterling 925 Silver and Karen Hill Tribe Silver.
– Each bracelet features an extension chain with a Labradorite stone ball at the end.
– Colour: Silver and brown/grey.
Every Murkani jewellery item comes with its own black jewellery pouch and a cleaning cloth. It is beautifully gift wrapped; ready to give as present, or just to receive as a lovely surprise in the mail.
Kamali Moon recommends that silver be washed regularly by hand in warm water with a small amount of mild detergent, then rinsed thoroughly and stored away. Regular polishing with a silver polishing cloth is recommended to give the silver a radiant finish.
Once cleaned and polished, silver must be protected and kept dry. We encourage you to wear your silver regularly to avoid tarnish. Jewellery not worn frequently should be stored in a jewellery box/bag to protect the silver.
Worldwide Shipping - cost of shipping depends on destination
|Worldwide Airmail||Price at checkout|
|Worldwide Registered Post or Pack and Track||Price at checkout|
For further details and options including tracking and express see our Shipping and Returns policies click here
Impressive Andalusia hook Earrings in Rose Gold plate. Designed in Melbourne by Kiralee McNamara for the company she founded, Murkani. Details Care ...
Impressive Andalusia hook Earrings in sterling silver 925. Designed in Melbourne by Kiralee McNamara for the company she founded, Murkani. Details Care ...
Impressive Andalusia hook Earrings in Yellow Gold plate. Designed in Melbourne by Kiralee McNamara for the company she founded, Murkani. Details Care The...